— Aberdeen NSW —
The Oaks, Segenhoe Road
Under instructions from Receivers and Managers we present to the market, The Oaks, along with approximately 1,353ML* of exceptional Hunter River and aquifer water.
The Oaks is highly regarded for its deep rich alluvial soils which are equally suited to cropping, intensive livestock production and equine enterprises.
- The property has extensive Hunter River access of approximately 1.8km*, on the southern border, along with five pumps housed in four separate sheds
- The irrigation includes three centre pivots, covering approximately 61* hectares (150* acres) with mains pipes and hydrants for further expansion or reconfiguration
- Accommodation includes two brick veneer residences and a timber cottage, which all have their own separate driveway access
- Structural improvements include a large hay and machinery shed, concrete bunker and separate garage accommodation
- A standout feature of the sale is the large quantity of Hunter River water licences with high allocation history over many years
- The Oaks is conveniently located only 15min* to Scone, 18min* to Muswellbrook, 3hr* to Sydney and under 2hr* to Newcastle
- The sale offers an exceptional opportunity to buy into a district surrounded by world class equine and cattle studs with renowned vineyards and wineries nearby
Water Licences included for sale:
501ML Hunter River (General Security)
87ML Hunter River (General Security)
282.54ML Hunter River (Supplementary Water)
483ML Aquifer (General Security)