— Mulgoa NSW —
Forest Glen, 145-175 Fairlight Road
Nestled in the beautiful rolling hills of Mulgoa, at the gateway to the glorious Blue Mountains, this wonderfully private country estate on an easy care 25* acres has been lovingly created and maintained over 20 years and provides a wonderful paddock to plate lifestyle, weekend getaway or a fantastic primary residence opportunity.
Forest Glen is the perfect location to invite friends, family to entertain or to just sit back, reflect and enjoy the incredibly relaxed lifestyle that has been thoughtfully created for sustainable living. This country estate is brimming with an abundance of produce, from a wonderfully stocked vegetable garden, extensive orchards, beehives and chicken coops which provide year-round fresh food to your table.
- North facing architecturally designed country farmhouse on one level with classic country style finishes and fixtures
- Stylish country style kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops. Ilve electric oven and gas cooktop, Bosch dishwasher and walk in pantry with an abundance of storage
- Spacious living and dining areas which seamlessly flow from the kitchen areas to outdoor covered verandahs. Perfect for entertaining with family and friends no matter what the weather
- Formal lounge with sandstone and hardwood feature fireplace, perfect for cosy winter fireside entertaining
- Five very spacious bedrooms including master suite with dressing room and ensuite. The other four bedrooms have built-in robes and share a spacious Italian tiled bathroom and powder room
- Blackbutt flooring throughout and quality carpet for warmth and comfort in main lounge area
- Home office or study with shelving. Country style laundry with extra shower and toilet
- Separate residence currently utilised as an office. 9ft ceilings, one large bedroom with built-in robes, custom kitchen with dishwasher, bathroom, two toilets
- Communications room. Six workstations, polished hardwood floors
- Alfresco entertaining terrace with pizza oven overlooking the gardens and natural landscape with breathtaking views to Sydney skyline
- Beautifully landscaped 12.5m* swimming pool which is easily viewed from nearby verandah seating
Produce areas include large vegetable garden, chicken coops, fruit and nut orchards, beehives, olive trees. Previously catered for cattle and pigs.
Energy is provided by 32 solar panels with 14KW inverter. Evaporative cooling system. Slow combustion wood fire heater. Solar hot water system. Data and MATV cabling to all rooms. Central data communication centre and NBN.
2 x 125,000* litre in ground concrete water tanks that are linked via two pumps. Three phase irrigation pump on main dam with 10 water stations throughout the 3.5* acres of gardens. Three dams in total
Separate two car carport. Three fully fenced paddocks, livestock yards, livestock shed and infrastructure. Garden shed with power and lighting. Two separate road access gates.
280sqm* machinery shed contains a studio with air conditioning, toilet and shower. 25sqm* mezzanine in shed. Fully equipped workshop in addition to wash tubs. 150sqm* open bay shed for farm machinery.
Conveniently located approximately 10min* drive to Penrith and less than 1hr* to Sydney CBD.
Now is the time to enjoy the abundance of country life but so close to the city and the vibrant new neighbourhood being created in this exciting new precinct.