Rocky Point on Kangaroo Island is a ‘once in a generation’ purchase
— Kangaroo Island SA —
The centrepiece of this remarkable and iconic property is its breathtakingly beautiful location. Positioned like a majestic sentinel, ROCKY POINT quite literally juts out into the sea, surveying all before her with unparalleled and jaw-dropping views. ROCKY POINT dissects 7* kilometres of stunning white beach and is wrapped within the arms of Kangaroo Island’s prime north facing bay, called Eastern Cove. The bay just also happens to be its most protected, making it ideal for a world of sunny sport.
- The landmark sale of this iconic Australian property, and was last sold in 1918.
- The spectacular limestone clifftop house, is positioned on an extremely rare 365* metres of beach and clifftop frontage, and is freehold title all the way down to the mean high-water mark.
- An exciting opportunity to purchase an asset equipped to become a generational legacy.
- Planning consent for further extensions has been granted, affording a potential buyer with further levels of sophisticated luxury, if desired.
- House built in 1908 facing north with six bedrooms, two bathrooms, sitting, dining, modern kitchen, pantry and two cellars. Meticulously maintained, and where appropriate, artfully updated.
- Large boat shed, and a rare beach-front boat house for two or more boats, plus offshore mooring.
- Separate two car garage.
5.21* hectares (12.87* acres).
Inspect by private appointment.