— Bowral NSW —
Beacon Hill Estate
100* acre luxury estate set in a perfect position just behind the vibrant Southern Highlands village of Bowral. Located in a private north-facing location, this spectacular estate has been thoughtfully created to capture an abundance of natural light and blends seamlessly within the natural surroundings.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a Sydney family to embrace the Southern Highlands lifestyle whilst still being close to all the amenities of the area.
Originally designed by renowned Australian architect Glenn Murcutt in early 1990’s, it has evolved with a recent addition that provides an entertainment and recreation wing which perfectly blends timeless modern and stylish architecture within a private lush country setting.
Private entry is by a tree-lined driveway which weaves between statuesque gums and post and rail fencing to bring you to the formal entrance to the home with an abundance of parking. The interiors have been recently refreshed by Coco Republic and provide a soft neutral palette together with stunning designer elements to create an eclectic modern country home space that you immediately feel relaxed and soothed by.
An abundance of features in this residence include:
• Four large spacious bedrooms, the master offering an ensuite and walk in robe
• Two separate bathrooms, including a sun-drenched marble bathroom which opens to pool deck
• Multiple open plan living with entertainment and recreation areas including a large gym
• Designer gourmet kitchen with quality appliances, expansive island bench and spectacular garden and country views
• Spacious internal laundry, underfloor heating throughout tiled areas for comfort all year round
• Separate, spacious studio/office with its own fireplace and terrace
• Stunning resort-style, heated pool with adjacent heated spa, sauna and outdoor heated shower
• Electric opening windows and electric sun blinds with wind sensor retraction
• Low maintenance gardens and numerous outdoor entertaining enclaves
• Art installations and sculptures in gardens with firepit
• Breathtaking panoramic views over the Southern Highlands region to the Blue Mountains and Sydney including the Wingecarribee Reservoir
A short distance to Bowral village and shopping centre, a selection of private and public schools, Bowral railway station and an array of restaurant and café options.
For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing 4pm Thursday 15 July 2021.