— Sutton Forest NSW —
Nestled in the tightly held Sutton Forest region of the prestigious Southern Highlands. Located approximately 90 minutes drive from Sydney CBD and offering a rare private sanctuary surrounded by productive pastures, parkland grounds with secure water.
Set on approximately 105 acres, this extraordinary property has been lovingly created and cultivated since 2002, providing comfortable barn style accommodation and surrounded by the sounds of nature.
* A large rustic barn style residence with open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area (barn sleeps 12 in beds)
* Accommodation includes master bedroom, main bathroom, guest bedroom and separate bathroom
* Upstairs offers (bunks for 8), lounge/media room and entertaining deck
* Gas heating, slow burning wood fireplace and reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Large entertainment area with home gym, games or function space
* Pristine lake (45ML) stocked with brown and rainbow trout
* A diverse range of native and migratory birds call this property home
* Extensive vegetable gardens, orchard, heated greenhouse and pet shelter
* Steel cattle yards and loading ramp with all weather access
* Comprehensive irrigation system, paddock troughs and 30ML water licence
* A Truffiere of approx. 1,400 oak trees
* Equipment, machinery and lock-up storage shed
This is a dream sancturary with over 20 years of investment in the grounds and gardens. Enjoy now in its current form or expand further to create your own private getaway in a blue-ribbon area of the Southern Highlands.
Please contact Deborah Cullen or Richard Royle for further details.