Mixed Grazing & Cropping
— Cassilis NSW —
Runnymede is an excellent cropping and grazing enterprise conveniently located on the Golden Highway between Merriwa and Cassilis. Runnymede and Amaroo have been combined and run as a single holding with both properties enjoying a mix of premium black soil and picturesque undulating landscape.
It has successfully balanced beef, sheep and cropping and is now ready for a new owner. With high commodity prices and world focus on food security it is an ideal time to purchase a property such as Runnymede.
• Approx. 10,000 DSE and has been stocked conservatively
• 607ha* (1,500ac*) of cultivation country across both properties
• Livestock consists of beef, sheep and cattle on agistment
• Cropping has included, oats, wheat, sorghum and Lucerne
• Water is via deep bores and pumped to holding tanks
• Livestock are watered from gravity fed concrete troughs
• Cattle yards, sheep yards, woolshed and machinery sheds
• Separate guest accommodation or B&B business
• Mature gardens, lawn, tennis court and swimming pool
• Amaroo has a second cottage for a manager or staff