— Toolijooa NSW —
Palm Vale | 70 Toolijooa Rd
Perfectly placed in the tightly held golden triangle of the Kiama, Berry and Gerringong region sits Palm Vale. 123* acre luxury country homestead which has undergone a complete transformation and renovation to create an envious lifestyle.
The farm has excellent ocean and coastline views from the elevated hillside, which would make a special building site if council permitted. The current LEP allows for a secondary dwelling subject to council consent and restrictions. Otherwise it is still a great site to be enjoyed now.
Four bedrooms, four bathrooms, luxury contemporary kitchen, casual and formal dining, and in and outdoor lounge spaces. The master suite is a new addition to provide a retreat with all with large windows overlooking the house gardens and incredible views. Outdoor kitchen and lounge flow to the mineral swimming pool with green rolling hills as your backdrop.
THE FARM, LAND AND WATER
Palm Vale offers one of the region’s largest parcels of land. The land is approximately 90% cleared and sown to pastures and crops. It rises from level creek flats to the tropical rainforest at the rear and provides stunning ocean and district views.
With an enviable high annual rainfall of approximately 1,800mm per annum and spring fed creeks.
For the equine enthusiast there is a six stable barn shed with tack room, feed room and wash bay plus an outdoor sand arena.
THE OLD DAIRY
The old dairy building provides a wonderful opportunity to utilise as a home office, creative space, and additional storage areas.
Additional features include.
- New contemporary kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops and Belling 1200 oven with gas stovetop and electric oven and rangehood
- Oliveti tapware and Blanco sinks
- Integrated dishwasher, microwave and Vintec wine fridge
- Four large bedrooms including large master with ensuite
- Four elegant country style bathrooms (three ensuites)
- Internal laundry and powder room
- Outdoor dining kitchen with integrated BBQ and Vintec wine fridge alongside mineral swimming pool
- Six stable barn shed with tack room, feed room, wash bay and outdoor sand arena
- Old dairy building for home office and creative space
- Garage with custom built storage, sink and second laundry
- Steel cattle yards
- 125,000* litre underground concrete rainwater tank
- Licenced bore for stock and domestic use, spring fed creeks
- Produce/vege gardens
Vibrant coastal villages of Gerringong and Kiama provide everything you need for day-to-day shopping and wonderful restaurants and cafes to experience the produce from the local regional providers and 10* minutes to Werri Beach.
Sydney CBD is an easy drive of just under 2* hours. Air travel options are the regional airport at Albion Park or further to Sydney Airports for domestic and international travel.