Hatchery & Storage
— Maldon NSW —
On behalf of Ingham’s, offered to the market is their surplus site, located in the strong growth region of Picton.
The sale offers a strategic opportunity to acquire 11.83* hectares within the rapidly expanding outskirts of south western Sydney.
The site is located on the corner of Menangle Road and Picton Road, offering long frontages on both roads and 4* km to the proposed Wilton Town Centre (Part of The NSW Government’s Strategy “A Plan for Growing Sydney”).
The Government’s plan takes into consideration, housing supply demand across Metropolitan Sydney and the existing industrial land provision at Maldon.
- Key features of the site include;
- Land area of 11.83* hectares (29* acres)
- Zoning RU2 Rural Landscape
- 4* Km to Hume Highway (M31)
- 5* km to historic township of Picton
- Shed area of 2,600* sqm under roof
- Freight corridor servicing Sydney & Melbourne
- 2 x 3-bedroom brick veneer houses
- All main town services are available to the site
The site is located 60* km to the future Badgerys Creek airport, 22* km Camden, 24* km Campbelltown, 48* km Wollongong, 51* km Port Kembla and a short drive to the pristine waterways of the South Coast.
Freight rail access from Maldon to Port Kembla is currently included as a priority initiative at the options assessment stage on Infrastructure Australia’s Priority List. If completed it would add additional rail freight capacity, creating long-term growth in the region.
For more information, or to arrange an inspection, please contact the listing agents.