— Berrima NSW —
Joadja Vineyard & Winery is a small and rustic boutique winery in the cool climate of the Southern Highlands NSW. The winery was the first built in the region and has a reputation for its wide range of wine styles, character built cellar door and its long weekend music events. Joadja is a rare opportunity in a vibrant new wine region with increasing tourism opportunities close to Sydney and Canberra. Joadja was awarded 4.5 stars by wine expert James Halliday for excellent wineries able to produce wines of a high to very high quality wine.
- 50 tonne crush capacity winery and modern equipment
- Stone, timber and glass cellar door with wood fire
- Fully equipped laboratory and barrel storage facilities
- Regional characteristics of cool climate and high altitude wines
- White varieties; Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Gris (Pinot Grigio) and Chardonnay
- Red varieties grown include Cabernet Sauvignon and Malbec\
- Separate charming four bedroom cottage or guest accommodation
- Shaded outdoor wine tasting area with wood-fired pizza oven
- Water secured by bore, dam, tanks in a high rainfall area (approx. 909mm)
The sale of Joadja Winery will include the full inventory which includes the wine in barrels and bottles, customer data base, liquor license, wine label and all equipment necessary. The current owners will assist with the transition and a wine maker is on hand to continue if required. Potential for further development (STCA) through tourism and agriculture.
Located on the door step to the Georgian village of Berrima known for its fine restaurants, vineyards, art galleries, antiques, historic buildings and English gardens.