Resort Style Lodge Built for Comfort
— Linden NSW —
Wild Wings Lodge
Perfectly placed on the ridgetop of the beautiful Blue Mountains village of Linden, is Wild Wings Lodge. Created and crafted in 2000 in collaboration with a team of artisan builders, this stunningly beautiful mountain lodge retreat set on approx. 3.4 acres, is the perfect place to gather with family and friends or to take time for solitude and reflection.
Experience the staggering beauty of the natural landscape and incredible panoramic views over the renowned Blue Mountains region. With private resort-style features and multiple entertaining areas, this mountain lodge is equally suited for a large family, a luxury holiday rental investment, or as a luxurious private weekend retreat. Wild Wings Lodge is the perfect place to isolate or gather.
- A bespoke Appalachian log home construction, handcrafted in 2000 to create a ‘one only’ style mountain lodge
- Majestic main living area with cathedral ceilings plus second lounge area on lower level
- Contemporary kitchen with CaesarStone benchtops and luxury appliances
- Five bedrooms, main with ensuite plus two other bathrooms and walk in robes
- A selection of indoor and outdoor living and entertaining spaces on both levels, providing opportunities to gather or retreat
- Covered outdoor dining cabana with Polito wood fire pizza oven, BBQ, polished concrete benchtops and wine and drinks fridges
- Luxaflex shutters and skylights with automated blinds installed throughout the main residence
- Spacious commercial grade laundry, reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans, gas and woodfire heating
- Extensive produce garden, citrus orchard and chicken enclosure
- Inground mineral pool with outdoor massage shower
- Stunningly landscaped gardens by Now and Zen Landscaping
- Signature artists sculptures and finishes throughout the garden areas
- Garage with three-phase power – currently converted into fully equipped gym
- Outdoor play and recreation areas with cubby house, for exercise and relaxation
- 100,000 litre water tank, fenced garden areas
- Integrated fire protection roof sprinkler system and pump
If you are seeking an outdoor experienced lifestyle, you will be spoilt for choice with a range of renowned local walking tracks and trails to enjoy. Only 10 minutes to Glenbrook’s Jellybean pool and Lawson Waterfall Circuit Walk.
Easy walk to local transport including railway station, shops and local grocer. Approx. 60 mins drive to Sydney CBD.
We invite you to inspect this very special home to fully appreciate a mountain lodge style experience. Inspections by private appointment only.