— Kangaroo Island SA —
Escape to your very own piece of coastal heaven on Kangaroo Island. Wake up to the gentle sound of waves, taking in the fresh sea breeze, and enjoying the breathtaking views of the ocean.
Eagles Nest is a remarkable opportunity to create your own getaway or tourism venture.
Property Features Include:
- Approx 750 metres ocean frontage
- Approx 100 acres of vacant land
- Planning approval for two-storey house and one tourist accommodation unit
- Direct access to the coastline and ocean
- Excellent fishing and rock pool swimming
- Surrounded by native flora and fauna
- Perfect for a beachfront retreat or luxury estate
Kangaroo Island is renowned for its pristine, unspoiled landscapes and unique wildlife. It offers a relaxed and peaceful way of life while still being within reach of all necessary amenities. You can explore the island’s natural wonders, from its stunning beaches to its national parks, all right from your front gate.
With tourism on Kangaroo Island growing rapidly, this property presents an excellent investment opportunity. Build a holiday retreat, or your dream home while enjoying the sound investment of oceanfront real estate.
Kangaroo Island is just a short flight from Adelaide or a 45 minute ferry ride from the South Australian mainland.
- Eagles Nest to Kingscote (Airport) – Approx 1hr drive
- Eagles Nest to Penneshaw (Ferry) – Approx 25min drive
This oceanfront block of land is a real gem, offering uninterrupted views of passing whales, seals below and a place to sit back and admire mother nature.
For further assistance please call Richard Royle (0418 961 575) or Deborah Cullen (0401 849 955).
In conjuction with Michael Barrett of Century21 Kangaroo Island.